2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2023-2024 Undergraduate Catalog
Welcome to KSU’s Undergraduate Catalog!
The Kennesaw State University catalog contains important information and is the official source of the university’s academic programs, courses, and policies. The catalog should be used as a guide in conjunction with an academic advisor and DegreeWorks, in planning a course of study, and in meeting requirements for graduation.
Click on the icons below to jump to helpful pages in our catalog and the Admissions and Financial Aid websites.
How the Catalog Works
- If you’re looking for another publication (such as the graduate catalog, student handbook, microcredentials inventory, etc.) please use the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the catalog.
- Advanced search features allow you to search for courses, policies, and degree programs using course prefix, course number, exact match or descriptive phrases.
- Navigating to different sections of the catalog is easily done by clicking on the menu options on the right side of the screen.
- Each section has a print-friendly view to allow for cleaner, more attractive pages when you print.
- Help icons are readily available on each page.
If you’re not sure which catalog to use or have questions about choosing courses or degree programs, please reach out to an academic advisor at http://advising.kennesaw.edu/.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Kennesaw State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Kennesaw State University also may offer credentials such as certificates and diplomas at approved degree levels. Questions about the accreditation of Kennesaw State University may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).