Phone: (470) 578-4900
The M.A. with a major in Integrated Global Communication (MAIGC) at Kennesaw State University is a professional-oriented, 30-hour graduate program that prepares students for careers in globally-integrated organizations. The MAIGC offers an innovative curriculum that balances theory and skills, a cohort model that builds collaboration and leadership, and a one-of-a-kind Summer Engagement Abroad Module that sends students abroad to study, observe, or work with communication professionals in another country.
- Online Application found under Graduate Admissions -There is a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts from EACH College and/or University you have attended. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letter of Application (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Should state the importance of M.A. in Integrated Global Communications in achieving your career goals.
- Essay (Can be uploaded into the online application) - Why does global communication interest you? Provide a brief statement addressing the formation of your multicultural or global interests and a description of tentative plans for research (specific problems or general areas) in the MAIGC program. (500 words)
- Resume (Can be uploaded into the online application)
- Letters of Recommendation (3) (Can be sent electronically through the online application) - Should be academic and at least one from professional
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Application deadline is June 1.
Admission Criteria for Unique Cases
Prior experience in communication is preferred, but excellent applicants without communication-related experience will be considered.
The transfer of credit for course work completed at another institution will be reviewed on an individual basis by the program director.
Petition to Graduate
Each MAIGC student must petition to graduate before the June 30 deadline. Students should contact the program administrator or director for the petition to graduate form. For more information, please review the corresponding section of Academic Policies .
Program of Study