Contact: Daniel Audia
Office: KSU Center, Rm #433
Web address: http://coles.kennesaw.edu/
To be admitted into the dual degree program, the applicant must specify the option at the time of application to the Graduate School. Students interested in applying for the MBA/MSIS dual degree program should consult with the program coordinator with regard to admission requirements and required courses.
General Admission Requirements for the MBA/MSIS Dual Degree Program
- Submission of application to the graduate admission office and a non-refundable application fee;
- Baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited in a manner accepted by Kennesaw State University;
- Academic background (approved by MBA and MSIS program directors);
- Acceptable scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation (optional);
- Professional experience (Note: Personal interviews will be conducted whenever possible and responsible work, community service, and leadership experience will be considered.).
*International applicants have additional requirements; see Graduate Admission section of this catalog.
The program consists of a minimum of 54 hours of graduate study, of which 27 hours are in areas of Business Administration and 27 hours are in Information Systems. Additional credit hours may be taken depending on each student’s academic background. It generally takes approximately three years to earn both degrees as a full-time student.
Students will be required to take the core courses from both MBA and MSIS programs as well as one elective in the Coles College of Business.